GREY: "Still not convinced that she deserved the win?? Then let's take a direct look at her game, starting from the very beginning of the season!!"

IN THE BEGINNING, SHE MADE A RATHER BOLD AND CONFIDENT ENTRANCE...

???: "Not so fast, ladies! The REAL Mole Queen is here."

GREY: "Everyone, please welcome perhaps your greatest competition thus far...."

 GREY: "KAITLIN HARLOW!"

IN FACT, HER TRAITS OF BEING BOLD AND COURAGEOUS PUT HER IN THE GRYFFINDOR HOUSE.... perhaps a Hermione in the making? 

SHE DOMINATED IN THE MISSIONS, EARNING ONE EXEMPTION AFTER ANOTHER

Taz: "Ahhh congratulations, Team Do It Again! You are the FIRST team to arrive!!"

Kailtin: "You forget. I still have a chance to come out of this in one piece [and an exemption], and that's if I figure out the witness.... I'm looking at YOU, woman doctor!!"

Kaitlin: "Copy that, Blanche. Thanks for the exemption!"

EVEN AT THE COST OF THE GROUP POT, SHE TOOK THE RISK OF GRABBING THE MOLE'S DOSSIER, A STRATEGIC MOVE TO HELP HER IN THE FINAL QUIZ

GRANTED, SHE PROBABLY DIDN'T NEED IT, SEEING AS SHE WAS ONTO THE GOVERNOR AND HIS SLEAZY WAYS FROM THE VERY START 

Kaitlin: "I'm sure it's that sleazy Governor.... He thinks he is above the law to anything he pleases...
VOTE: GOVERNOR"

ONE COULD ARGUE THAT SHE PERHAPS, AT TIMES, PLAYED TOO HARD.... GOING FULL BALLS TO THE WALL

The Gov: "Yeah, you are going waaaay too fast. What's the rush, Ms. Harlow?"

Kaitlin: "Sometimes.... You just gotta grab the world by its balls."


Indigo: "So who are we going to place a speed bump under?"
Taiha: "I think the season 6 girls are ahead the most, they already finished their castle!"
Tamela: "Excuse me?"

Kaitlin: "Karma is a bitch. So enjoy this YIELD advantage we found!"

Indigo: "What does that do??"
Tamela: "Forces the two of you to wait behind until we've advanced to the next checkpoint, yielding to us."
Taiha: "Awww pooper scoopers!"

Kaitlin: "That's right. You BETTA not mess with Team Let's Do It Again!!"
Tamela: "Where has this confident Kaitin been hiding?! I like it!"


Kaitlin: "Thanks gals, I think I got it from here. You must all be starving, so go inside and eat."

Taiha: "What about you? You gotta be hungry too?"
Kaitlin: "No, I'm good. My main priority right now is finding Tamela ASAP. She needs me."

BUT OF COURSE, SHE WASN'T WITHOUT HER SABOTAGE TOO... AND ONLY THE BEST MOLE PLAYERS KNOW HOW

The Gov: "And where are you going?"
Kaitlin: "Across."

Kaitlin: "C'mon pirate."

Pirate: "What's the next move there, Captain?"

Kaitlin: "I'm thinking either one of you or both--AH!"

Pirate: "You've been outnumbered. Hand the coins over! All of 'em! NOW!!"



"NO"

Taiha: "Kaitlin, that's too specific! That's like a guess. We need to start broad and then slowly get more specific as we go along.... like, DOES IT HAVE LEGS?"
VOICE: "YES"

Kaitlin: "Hmm... IS IT AN ANIMAL?"
VOICE: "UNSURE; MOST LIKELY? YES."
Fabio: "Wait, why did you ask if it's an animal if we already know it's alive and has legs? You ended up wasting a question, Kaitlin."


"The Governor guessed CRICKET, in which Indigo drew..."
42lu1ikgva9n.png

"Kaitlin guessed SPIDER"

"Throvan guessed PUMPKIN, in which Kaitlin drew..."
Mole%2BDrawing%2B2.jpg


Kaitlin: "Uh-oh."

Kaitlin: "AUGH!"


AND AS THE KILLER IN THE CLUE MISSION, SHE TRIED HER HARDEST TO THWART THE GROUP'S EFFORTS IN ORDER FOR SELF GAIN; A VERY MOLE-LIKE MOVE INDEED...

Sunset: "I guess that it's Lady Amethyst in the Study with the Pencil and she left behind her Hair Ribbon!"

*Lady Amethyst smirks creepily*


UNLIKE HER FIRST SEASON, HER SOCIAL GAME WAS STRONG

 WE SAW HER BLOSSOM INTO A BUTTERFLY LAST SEASON, BUT THIS SEASON, SHE CONTINUED TO EVOLVE, ADAPTING TO THE GAME HOWEVER SHE SAW FIT, MAKING ALLIANCES LEFT AND RIGHT, AND MAKING STRONG BONDS


NATURALLY, SHE MAINTAINED AND STRENGTHENED HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER NUMBER ONE ALLY FROM BEFORE: TAMELA

PERHAPS UNNATURALLY, WE SAW HER TRUST A MAN FOR THE FIRST TIME; THAT MAN BEING FABIO.

Kaitlin: "Fabio, the fact our coalition works so well is BECAUSE no one knows."

EVEN NEAR THE END GAME, SHE WAS STILL ACCEPTING COALITIONS.

Taiha: "Hey Kit-Kat! Real quick.... You and I are the only previous winners on this season, right?"

Kaitlin: "Right."

Taiha: "Well. I propose we work together!"

ADDITIONALLY, KAITLIN HAD THE MOST TRAGIC UNFINISHED BUSINESS OUT OF ANYONE; AN UNREQUITED LOVE STORY-
 

-AND A LOST DAUGHTER.

Kaitlin: "After I won a year later, I went back to find the witch in the woods... But her house was burnt down."

"She was gone... and so was my baby."

Kaitlin: "Part of the reason I came back to play again is because.... is because.....
My unfinished business is trying to relocate my daughter."

Kaitlin (whispering softly but urgently): "No, don't listen to the evil witch's jokes, sweet girl. She is not funny making such horrid 'jokes' about sweet little angels like you."

Kaitlin: "..... I know you are out there somewhere. I know you are still alive. I can feel it. Momma will find you soon. Okay? Do you trust me? I WILL find you, I promise..................... I promise."

WHETHER OR NOT SHE FINISHES HER BUSINESS REMAINS TO BE SEEN, BUT KAITLIN PLAYED YET ANOTHER MASTERFUL GAME, PERFECTLY BALANCING THE 4 MAIN CRITERIA IT TAKES TO WIN:
EARNING MONEY FOR THE POT, 
PUTTING SUSPICION ON YOURSELF,
AVOIDING EXECUTION AT ALL COSTS,
AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY....
HUNTING DOWN THE MOLE.

~        ~        ~        ~        ~



???: "EXCUSE ME! I must speak with Kaitlin."

Kaitlin: "...Huh?"

???: "Yes, pardon me! Over here!! I'm coming up on stage."

GREY: "What's happening? Guards! Don't just stand there, do something! Some crazy woman is interrupting our show!"

 ???: "Stand down, Grey. All is well and good."

V: "It is I....V.... AGENT V!"

V: "And thanks largely to Tamela and our colleagues at the United Nations, we were able to track down the 'witch in the woods'.... Also known as Amara Lesedi.
Unfortunately she passed away a few months ago, but before she did, she brought this little angel into an orphanage....."
 
 Tamela: "It took a lot of people to track and locate your daughter, Kaitlin... But we did it. We brought your baby home."

 Kaitlin: "A-are you s-sure it's mine...?"

 The Gov: "This isn't the Jerry Springer show! CLEARLY she's yours based on the size of them eye balls!"

*the crowd falls to a hushed silence*

V: "Here.... would you like to hold her?"
Kaitlin: "...."
V: "Kaitlin?"
Kaitlin: "I..... I can't."
V: "Pardon??"

Kaitlin: "I cannot hold her.... I don't deserve to."

Kaitlin: "I abandoned her the way my parents abandoned me. They didn't deserve me, the same way I don't deserve her.... there..... there is no-no w-way I can loo-look into her eyes, after knowing what I did to her..... I am not a true mother, and I never will be."

Tamela: "Kaitlin...."

 Tamela: "If there's ANYTHING in this world I know to be true, it is that this young girl wouldn't be able to find a stronger and more qualified mother out there. She needs you the same way I needed my mom.... unfortunately I lost her to cancer, and there was nothing about that I could do. But you're both here together, and there's no hurdles in your way anymore.
Kaitlin.... You deserve to be her mother because you ARE her mother."

Maya: "It's okay, Kaitlin. You deserve her more than you could ever even imagine. I know you're not ready.... and I know you're scared. I am too. We're young, but that doesn't mean we're clueless! We are going to be great mothers... or at least you are! I'm not sure how Wil and I will fare with TWINS.... But either way, I know my maternal instinct will kick in and I'll love and protect them like nothing before. I'm not saying it will be easy, far from it....  but it's going to be the best and most rewarding decision you'll ever make."

Linda: "You got this, Kaitlin! And if the baby dies, just restart the game, right, Artie??"

Artie: "Oui! Wait... huh? I mean... non! No restarts en real life, Linda! Remember zat...."

Artie: "You are more prepared zan you zink, mon friend... We believe en you, and we are 'ere for you!"

Taiha: "Yesss! Just think of the cute litter of grandkittens you'll have!! ...oh wait. That's just me. But still!! Think of the future grandbabies!"

Indigo: "We support you Kaitlin! Follow your heart!!"

 Izzy: "Kaitlin, you are literally the bravest, fiercest, and strongest woman I know.... You are the best role model a young girl could ask for. Hell, I wish you were MY mom!!"

V: "So? What is your decision."

 Kaitlin: "A-are you girls sure I would make a good mother??"

 Everyone in unison: "YES!"

 Kaitlin: "T-Tamela?"
Tamela: "Go to her, Kaitlin. She needs you."

 Maya: "And remember, if you ever need help-- knowing you, you probably won't! But we'll be here for you. Always."

 Kaitlin: "......Okay."

 V: "Okay what?"

Kaitlin: "I will hold her.... because she is MY daughter."

Kaitlin: "Oh, wow! Look how big you've gotten!"

Kaitlin: "And so HEAVY too! At least they've been feeding you well, hahaha."

 Kaitlin: "....thank you, V. Truly."

V: "Don't thank me, thank Agent Wakefield! She did most of the heavy lifting. I'm just honored to be here for this nice little reunion.... There IS some minor paperwork you'll need to do to become her guardian again, but we'll do that later. For now, enjoy the time you have with her again.... Oh. And she's going to need a name, since she's technically not in the system yet."

 Kaitlin: "That one's easy..... Her name is Amara. Amara Harlow. Named not after the witch in the woods.... but the guardian angel of the woods, who found me struggling, took me in, and cared for my baby when I couldn't.
May she rest in peace and live on in memory through her."

Maya: "I'm not crying.... YOU ARE!!"

 V: "Alright. I'll take that as my cue to leave."
Kaitlin: "Wait,  before you do.... What was the end of last season's finale all about? Your eyes?"
V: "Oh, that? THAT is the toppest of TOP SECRETS, my friend."

Kaitlin: "Mysterious one, aren't you?"
V: "Mystery creates wonder.... something this world could always use more of."
Kaitlin: "I see."

 V: "Goodbye little munchkin!"
*Amara giggles*

Kaitlin: "I will NEVER let you go again, I promise................. I promise."